DAB Euroswim Pool Pumps
DAB Euroswim Pool Pumps
€447.15 – €487.80
APPLICATIONSHigh efficiency self-priming centrifugal pumps with built-in large capacity prefilter. Completely watertight motor. Extremely quiet running and great reliability, developed for water circulation and filtration in domestic and residential swimming pools. Suitable also for special applications that call for handling of aggressive liquids, in fish farms, agriculture and industry.
PUMP CONSTRUCTION FEATURESPump body in fibreglass reinforced technopolymer. Strainer cover in clear antioxidant polycarbonate to guarantee constant visibility through time. Nylon strainer. Impeller in fibreglass-reinforced technopolymer developed to ensure total coverage and isolation of the motor shaft from the pumped liquid. Diffuser in reinforced technopolymer. Mechanical seal in carbon / alumina / NBR / AISI 316. Pump body O-rings in NBR, threaded fasteners and reinforcing rings in AISI 316. Butterfly filler and drain plugs that can be removed and refitted without tools.
MOTOR CONSTRUCTION CHARACTERISTICSAsynchronous continuous duty 2-pole motor (S1) with generous range of power ratings from 0.5 HP to 3 HP , single phase and three-phase (see technical specifications). Motor casing in die cast aluminium with electrophoresic surface treatment to prevent oxidation even in aggressive environmental conditions. Baseplate supplied as standard with rubber mounts to reduce vibration transmission. Single phase version with integral thermal and overcurrent protection and permanent split capacitor (PSC), assembled inside the terminal box for all versions. Motor and terminal box protection rating: IP55 Insulation class: F Ball bearings: water-proof, sealed, resistant to water and humidity. Motor construction to EN 60335-2-41 standards
- Operating range: up to 42 to m3/h with head up to 22 m.
- Characteristics of pumped liquid: clean water or water slightly contaminated with suspended solid bodies, long fibres; particularly aggressive water with high percentages of chlorine/bromine and PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide) or water treated with chlorine electrolysis process.
- PH range: 6.5 – 8.4
- Liquid temperature range: up to 60°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50°C
- Maximum working pressure: 2.5 bar
- Nominal operating pressure: 0.8 – 1.2 Bar (ideal 1 Bar)
- Installation: fixed or portable in horizontal position
- Special versions on request: high frequencies and/or voltages
- Unions on request: kit 2”/50 - 63 (two unions + O-ring - see “Accessories”)
- Reference standard: IEC - 60364
|DAB Euroswim Model||
Euroswim 150 T 1.1KW / 1.5HP, Euroswim 200 T 1.5KW / 2HP